eBay new eBay’s OAuth access token issue on Linnworks
Last Updated on November 4, 2019 by
In this documentation, we will discuss recent eBay token issues and solutions on Linnworks like Migrate to new APIs.
Recently eBay has published some new features with third-party tools. Many sellers facing problems with these features that are using third party apps for inventory management like Linnworks. One of the issues facing Linnworks users does eBay Migrate to new APIs. In this article, we are going to discuss the solutions to this problem.
What type of issues you may face:
After downloading eBay listed items when you try to link eBay items with Linnworks, sometimes you may not find the items on the marketplace portion of Mapping Window, but the items are okay in Marketplace. Or sometimes Inventory will not sync properly due to the new Token issue of eBay.
For solving all problems like these you need to migrate to the new API token. This is very easy to get a solution to all problems. Once you completed the re-migration process you will never face these types off issues again. These issues occurred only because of eBay’s new features that they launched recently.
To migrate to the new API token you just need to follow these below steps.
- Once logged into Linnworks, you can see that on the left side of the screen- Linnworks features are grouped into categories that you can use. To migrate to the new API token, you need to choose SETTINGS from Channel Integration.
Choose Edit channel details.
- Now click on Migrate to new APIs.
- In here you need to confirm reauthorize your account by clicking Yes.
- Your reintegration wizard will start, now click Step 2 to continue.
- Click on the link Authorise eBay’s new APIs to log in to your account.
- Choose I Agree to Grant Application Access.
- Your reintegration is done, once you click Finish, the Channel Integration dialogue will be closed.
- Open Edit Channel again, if you will find only two buttons remain that means everything is fine now.
Now you’re all set. We hope this article will help you to solve these types of problems. If you need any assistance, please comment on the below section. We are always here to assist you.