Shopify Latest Integration: New Feature And New Category Of Amazon
Last Updated on June 1, 2019 by
Shopify latest integration features a new Amazon listing done directly from Shopify. It also creates offers directly from Shopify categories. Another key point is, it sets unique prices specifically for Amazon. We will discuss more of this latest feature in detail. So, just follow this article on “Shopify latest integration”.
Shopify Latest Integration
Generally, It Links Shopify products with your Amazon listings for any category. Also, sets unique prices just for Amazon listings. While it is tracked by Shopify with Amazon listings. Furthermore, this latest feature also fulfills Amazon orders from Shopify.
Certainly, Shopify latest integration has so much great features specifically for Amazon. Without a doubt, there are many benefits in Shopify channel for Amazon. Shopify makes it significantly simple to manage inventory, product listings, and also, orders.
Shopify latest integration: New Features:
- – Sell products directly on Amazon using Shopify
- – Create new Amazon listings (eligible categories and brand registered sellers) directly from Shopify
- – Link Shopify products with existing Amazon listings (any category)
- – Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listings
- – Set unique price and reserve inventory just for Amazon listings
- – Fulfill Amazon orders directly from Shopify
- – Easily reconcile revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports
- – Using sales channels like Amazon. Surely, you can generate incremental
The eligible categories for listing creation include:
At this point, Shopify has created some eligible categories for listing creation include:
- – Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- – Health and household
- – Beauty and personal care
- – Home and kitchen
- – Patio and garden
- – Sewing, arts, and crafts
- – Sports and outdoors
- – Toys and games
How to Sell on Amazon Using Shopify latest integration
The most important step-by-step process for selling on Amazon with Shopify latest integration:
- – Make Sure Your Store Meets the Requirements
- – Create Your Amazon Professional Seller Account
- – Apply for Category Approval
- – Add the Amazon Sales Channel to Your Shopify Store
- – Purchase UPCs for Your Products
- – Create Amazon Listings for Your Products
- – Claim Existing Amazon Listings in Your Shopify Store
- – Set Your Inventory Tracking Policy
Now, we will discuss each step.
Make Sure Your Store Meets the Requirements
First of all, You’ll need to make sure that a few things are placed before you can start selling on Amazon through your Shopify store.
- – need an active Shopify account on any plan.
- – must be selling products that fit into the Shopify category.
- – Your store needs to list prices in USD.
- – must not be shipping your products using Fulfillment by Amazon
In order to add an Amazon selling channel with shopify, Firstly go to Shopify home page. After that click apps.
Now Apply for Category Approval:
After that, We need to click sales channels:
Then Click Shopify Sell on Amazon.
Add to Amazon Sales Channel.
Create Your Amazon Professional Seller Account
Before you can start selling on Amazon, you need to create a Professional Seller account on Amazon Seller Central, with selling on Amazon.com enabled.
Afterward, Click register to sell as a Professional.
Click Start selling.
Click the other options Settings then showing another field.
Now we select and click Sales Channels.
After that showing Add sales channel, Now find Amazon Sales Channel and Add to Installed APPs.
Now show the navigations bar Sales Channels.
Connect to Amazon
Now sign into Amazon and start listing Shopify with Amazon.
At the end
This Documentation is all about Selling on Amazon with Shopify. Please keep reading our Blog, We will come again with another important article about Amazon.